Our Core Values
With thankful hearts, we trust in God as we grow in his love which shines through us. We aim to live our faith and grow in wisdom.
Our core value this half-term is TRUST
"My God is my strength in whom I trust." (Psalm 18:2)
Our Christian values are ones that are shared by many people in this country because the Christian faith has for centruries been a driving force in our education and legal system and have made their mark on British history. These values are intrinsically linked with British values.
- We show thankfulness for all of God's gifts
- We trust in God knowing that He knows what is best for us
- We know that we cannot flourish alone; we need to rely on God and others to grow
- We allow God's love to shines through us and model this in thought, word and action
- We live out our faith by producing a harvest of good deeds.
- We grow in wisdom as we learn from our mistakes and from other people's example